Saturday, December 1, 2012

Plans-A-Plenty

The Potter's House from Southern Living


Front of House

 Rendering

2nd Floor

First Floor

I really like the Southern Living house plans.  This one has a great porch.  The main floor Master bedroom has awesome closet space and bathroom.  I think it would work nicely with my dreams of the perfect bathroom.  I love how the second floor has a space that we could turn into a secret hideout for the kiddos.  I'm thinking hidden doors in the toilet room and decorating Peter Pan style!  I would definitely use the dining room/study space for an office/craft room and add some doors to keep the craft mess hidden away.  The powder room just off the entry is wasting space with that toilet, I would move it over to the same room as the sink and add to the closet.  I would push the wall of the laundry room into the closet by the porch in the master bedroom to give more space for folding. I'm not 100% sold that this is the plan though.

You can check out my Pinterest Board for other plans I find acceptable!


No comments:

Post a Comment